Manager, (Export Services), Export Development [Cairo]
POSTED BY: African Export and Import Bank AFREXIMBANK Egypt
Date Published:12 January 2022
Date of Expiration:11 July 2022
RECOMMEND THIS JOB ON FACEBOOK
|LOCATION OF THIS JOB
| Egypt | CAIRO in Egypt
|DEVELOPMENT FINANCE INSTITUTIONS
|MAIN JOB DESCRIPTION
|1. Working time Full-time
2. Location Cairo, Egypt
3. Deadline 01/20/2022
4. Reference SRBLREXDE003
1. Originating and completing export services related projects across the healthcare, tourism and hospitality sector etc. in different countries in liaison with the branch teams and with support from the Head of Export Development Finance;
2. Structuring healthcare, tourism, hospitality and logistics related services projects, developing and negotiating term sheets to execution;
3. Participate in the preparation of annual business development plans, covering all aspects of financing of projects in respect of our export development programmes and initiatives;
4. Translate business development plans into real business for the Bank from all segments of the Trade and Export markets by structuring and financing service export projects.
5. Developing, marketing and managing product, initiatives and programmes such as the AQAC Initiative, CONMED and CONTOUR products etc. as a means of facilitating exports.
6. Design schemes and roadshows for establishing market presence with emphasis on broadening the geographic scope of the Bank’s activities and promoting the export development programmes and initiatives;
7. Manage given portfolios, from the process of origination, credit approval and contracting to ensure that the process is finalised within optimal time;
8. Supporting the credit department with relevant information to facilitate the credit process and the legal department in the facilitation of transaction documentation;
9. In line with the above, liaise with the Banking Operations department to ensure that once approval is obtained, disbursement is done within the required timelines and that the portfolio is managed according to the terms of the agreement and to the client’s satisfaction, until expiry of the same;
10. Establishing ties with market participants including international banks, African financial institutions, (project finance intermediaries), project sponsors and developers, corporates and commodity boards and organizations;
11. Any other duties as may be assigned by senior management.
|REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB
|QUALIFICATION AND SKILL
1. Post graduate degree in Business Administration, Banking or Finance from a recognized University or a professional qualification in Banking or International Trade Finance;
2. Sound experience of at least 8 years with a leading organisation and familiarity with the major trade and export development finance products to be offered to clients especially syndication, co-financing, club deals, correspondent banking products including letters of credit, factoring, forfaiting, structured trade finance, corporate finance risk participations, project-related financing and considerable knowledge of how these works;
3. Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting and therefore knowledge of the workings of the main segments of the trade finance markets and the participants in major regions of Africa;
4. Ability to meet senior officials of banks, corporates and governments and win their confidence that the specialist’s products will meet the needs of these parties;
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank’s other working languages is an added advantage
6. Proven experience in marketing trade and project finance products. The candidate must demonstrate experience and knowledge of designing and selling structured trade finance products;
7. Willingness to travel extensively and to work long hours where required in order to achieve the Bank’s objectives;
8. Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals.
BENEFITS AND CONTRACTUAL INFORMATION:
2. Willing and able to relocate to Cairo, Egypt.
3. Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Shearidan Rabsch at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Banking & Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.