|Ref. Number 23121
Position (Senior) Digital Program Specialist – Business Analyst [Beijing]
Minimum 5-10 years of experience
Department/Division Information Technology Department
Job Type Global Recruitment
Posting Date Jun 09, 2023
Closing Date Jul 02, 2023
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 106 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized up to USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Working with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
1. AIIB is looking for a (Senior) Digital Program Specialist who will be responsible for conducting a deep dive into the business processes, digital capabilities, needs and technology gaps of the Bank and will identify, implement and support appropriate business solutions across AIIB's various functions – including but not limited to Investment Management, Risk Management, Finance, Strategy & Planning, Corporate Procurement, Legal services, HR services etc.
2. The (senior) specialist will serve as a member of the Information Technology Department (ITD). This role is onsite in Beijing, China.
3. The selected professional will work in a start-up, fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment. They will have the opportunity to drive IT process design and will be exposed to cutting-edge cloud technology and a multilateral development bank’s business environment where they can hone skills in business analysis, strategic thinking, stakeholder management, communication, project management, risk management etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
1. Liaise between ITD and the business departments and work as subject matter expert on the work of a multilateral development bank (MDB) in general.
2. Lead the gathering and prioritization of business requirements, business process modelling, impact analysis, feasibility studies, and solutions for business departments. Support solution design and full project cycle delivery.
3. Support the annual Bank-wide business planning and budgeting exercise by collecting, analyzing and evaluating IT demands from all the business departments.
4. Contribute to the development of strategic plans by providing insights on technology trends, opportunities and risks, and provide recommendations how the new technologies can be leveraged to achieve business objectives.
5. Support project managers to build and enhance systems for various business domains as lead business analyst.
6. Provide enhancement and operations support for IT systems used by different business, including but not limited to analyzing new initiatives and processing changes, supporting production troubleshooting, enhancing the quality of ongoing IT products and services, utilizing IT data for more business insights, etc.
7. Work closely with various IT teams - such as infrastructure, data management, IT security, and risk management - to ensure the full coverage of IT requirements when rolling out new products and services to business users and maintain a highly secured system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
8. Ensure that processes comply with IT governance processes and procedures, and AIIB’s audit and control requirements.
9. Own business process and requirements documentation, be responsible for retaining and transferring business knowledge internally.
10. Collaborate with all levels of stakeholders, both internal and external.
|1. A minimum 5-8 years of relevant IT experience or equivalent for specialist, minimum 8-10 years of relevant IT experience or equivalent for senior specialist.
2. A minimum of 5-8 years of working experience as a business analyst involved in IT strategy planning and/or system implementation.
3. Good understanding of the work of an MDB, experience working in or with an MDB is a big advantage.
4. In depth knowledge of requirement elicitation and specification, process flows, and developing business use case scenarios.
5. Strong business and technology acumen.
6. Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
7. Understanding of process modelling, agile and waterfall IT system rollout methodologies.
8. Results-oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritize duties.
9. Has keen attention to details.
10. Effective communication and engagement skills with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
11. Fluency in oral and written English is a must.
12. Strong learning capability in a fast-paced environment.
13. Master’s degree equivalent or higher in computer engineering, business administration, or related fields from a reputable university.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency, and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences, and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability, or sexual orientation.
Join in AIIB’s mission to promote sustainable infrastructure investments and to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia and beyond.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
* Closing Date: All opportunities close at 11:59 p.m. (GMT+8) on the dates listed.
** Job Type: Recruitment of staff is conducted through a merit-based competitive selection process. AIIB shall strive to provide employment opportunities open to all suitably qualified applicants, regardless of religion, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation or nationality.