|Ref. Number 23117
Position HR Associate / Specialist - Performance Management [Beijing]
Minimum 3-8 years of experience
Department/Division Human Resources Department
Job Type Global Recruitment
Posting Date May 24, 2023
Closing Date Jun 14, 2023
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 106 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized at USD100 billion and rated AAA by the major international credit rating agencies. Collaborating with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
1. The HR Associate / Specialist - Performance Management (HRA- PM) will support senior team members in designing, developing, implementing, monitoring, and measuring performance, and will assist with the development and operationalization of the policies and procedures necessary to advance individual performance in alignment with business objectives of the Bank.
2. The HRA- PM will research best practices in human performance and design and support the Head of Performance and Reward to develop tailored performance management solutions for the Bank.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Support the management of the annual performance management cycle, systems administration, and the ongoing enhancement and improvement of the Bank's performance management framework.
2. Work collaboratively with HRBPs in providing guidance on performance matters, and act as a key contact for all performance management activities and administration related to the Bank’s performance management framework, system, and processes.
3. Assist with the development of performance management tools and materials to support managers in delivering their performance management responsibilities of goal setting, coaching and evaluation.
4. Develop performance management reports and analytics, identify insights and trends and monitor the linkage between compensation outcomes and performance.
5. Create and maintain performance management communications on the Intranet and provide administrative support/organization of documentation and SharePoint sites.
6. Assist with the maintenance of the organizational competency frameworks, updating these as required.
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree specializing in business administration, human resources, or a related discipline is required.
2. A minimum of 3 - 5 years as Associate and 5 – 8 years of experience as Specialist in Human Resources-related areas such as Performance Management, Career Development or Talent Management, with at least three years of practical experience in Performance Management administration/design, is required.
3. Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in an international environment or international organization is desirable.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of performance management and competency frameworks, design principles and application through the HR lifecycle is required.
5. Experience with interpreting performance data and statistics.
6. Performance-based rewards and recognition system experience is an asset.
7. Exemplary interpersonal skills, with the ability to easily interact with all organizational levels.
8. Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly explain performance management processes and concepts are required.
9. For this role, the following competencies would be critical: Analytical thinking, Flexible Thinking, Teamwork, and Client focus.
10. Fluent oral and written communication skills in English are required.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency, and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability, or sexual orientation.
Join us and help create a prosperous and sustainable Asia while growing your career in a diverse and innovative environment.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
* Closing Date: All opportunities close at 11:59 p.m. (GMT+8) on the dates listed.
** Job Type: Recruitment of staff is conducted through a merit-based competitive selection process. AIIB shall strive to provide employment opportunities open to all suitably qualified applicants, regardless of religion, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation or nationality.