|Ref. Number 23164
Position Senior HR Business Partner [Beijing]
Minimum 8-10 years of experience
Department/Division Human Resources Department
Job Type Global Recruitment
Posting Date Aug 21, 2023
Closing Date Sep 10, 2023
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 106 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized up to USD100 billion and rated Triple A by the major international credit rating agencies. Working with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
The Human Resources Department (HRD) is responsible for the development and implementation of AIIB’s human resource strategies, policies and programs to attract, hire, develop and retain talents. HRD also provides advice on Human Resources and Corporate Culture-related issues to ensure that all relevant policies and actions are aligned with, and support the realization of AIIB’s mission, vision, corporate culture, Corporate Strategy and business goals, specifically in the areas of strategic staffing, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, succession planning, learning and development, compensation and benefits, and recognition and rewards. The operating model of HRD is composed of the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and the HR Business Partners (HRBPs).
PURPOSE OF ROLE
1. HRD is looking for a Senior HRBP to support the Head of HRBP as the primary contract and strategic partner who provides advice and support on HR-related matters of their client group during the entire employee life cycle.
2. The Senior HRBP will play a key role in keeping productive employee relations environment and a high level of staff engagement and trust.
3. The role requires a high level of interaction with clients of all levels and with the COEs in HRD.
4. The Senior HRBP reports to the Head of HRBP.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Partners with the business to analyze and interpret business needs, identify trends and work with the HR COE teams to translate these into HR solutions.
2. Provide advice and guidance in order to support, influence and challenge the business in the implementation of HR policies and procedures in order to ensure better business performance.
3. Advise clients in the development of their people management skills (leadership, communications, etc.) to ensure that performance management and trust is improved.
4. Collaboratively advise on human resources planning measures, succession planning and talent development with the client groups and identify solutions to achieve appropriate staffing to meet operational needs.
5. Analyze, interpret and use various HR metrics and KPIs to provide support to the business.
6. Provide organizational effectiveness support, including analyzing organizational design, developing high performing teams and increasing cooperation between departments.
7. Support the Head of HRBP on mediating and facilitating sensitive, delicate or problematic employee relations issues, to mitigate grievances and maintain business continuity.
8. Work collaboratively across the HR COE teams in order that the business receives a fast, accurate and high-quality service.
9. Other duties and tasks as assigned by the supervisor and required by business needs.
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
1. Minimum 8-10 years of relevant professional experience (minimum 5-8 years for HRBP) working in in a multilateral development/global financial institution or organization of similar scale of setting with multicultural environment is required.
2. Extensive and proven professional HR generalist experience, preferably gained in the global financial services sector.
3. Expertise required explaining complex HR issues.
4. Proven track record of solving problems and delivering results.
5. Experience of operating with excellent judgement, impartiality and integrity in a demanding client facing role.
6. Strong partnership, influencing, problem solving and client orientation skills to enable positive engagement with stakeholders throughout the Bank.
7. Skills in facilitation, counselling and mediation.
8. Change management, succession and workforce planning and talent management experience.
9. Strong ability to build trust and gain agreement.
10. Fluency in English both written and oral.
11. Experience of working in a multi-national environment with a diversified workforce.
12. Master’s degree or above in Human Resources or related fields from a reputable university.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
Join us and help create a prosperous and sustainable Asia while growing your career in a diverse and innovative environment.
* Closing Date: All opportunities close at 11:59 p.m. (GMT+8) on the dates listed.
** Job Type: Recruitment of staff is conducted through a merit-based competitive selection process. AIIB shall strive to provide employment opportunities open to all suitably qualified applicants, regardless of religion, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation or nationality.