|Location Nairobi, Nairobi
Department Personal & Business Banking
Employment Type Full-Time
Closing 27 October 2023.
Minimum Experience Executive
The job holder is responsible for driving the execution of the Premium Banking Strategy and owning the P&L for the segment with focus on sales and building the customer proposition to ensure that the Premium Banking Segment delivers exceptional service to the customers of the segment within the Bank. This is in addition to growing the Bank’s relationships with High Net-worth large clients and driving the Bank’s short- and long-term Premium Banking strategy as well as managing departmental staff and resources.
1. Develop and execute strategic plans for the Premium banking segment to meet revenue and profitability targets.
2. Oversee development and distribution of high-end banking products across various channels.
3. Lead a team to deliver excellent Relationship Management to High Net Worth individuals.
4. Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
5. Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, AML, and KYC policies.
6. Collaborate closely with Operations, Credit, Marketing, Risk, and Legal functions.
7. Monitor and manage segment's financial performance, taking actions to optimize revenue and control expenses.
8. Represent the segment to external stakeholders through events and engagements.
9. Identify new business opportunities and benchmark industry trends to enhance market share.
10. Drive performance management for branches and teams within the segment.
11. Set objectives and promote employee engagement across the reporting team.
12. Participate as a MANCO committee member to fulfill segment deliverables, monitor asset portfolio quality, and engage in risk assessment and reporting processes.